You can choose how you feel – Anon
Emotions In Simple:
- How Do I Feel?
- How Do I Know?
- How Do Others Feel? and
- How Do I Know What Others Feel
Emotions Cannot Be Consciously Controlled
Quote— You can’t control other people, but you can control how you react to them. – Anon.
Note: Ways to Find Out How Do Others Behave
“Most of the Time Emotions are Non Verbal” Start Observing
How do they Behave Majorly includes Body Language Research Says that More than 80 percent of Communication is via Non Verbal
Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
Home Work: Make Note Of Every Incident briefly That Happens Out Of Emotional Instability and Most Importantly How You Reacted To It
Better Understanding Will Start Blooming and also It can be Done If You Want To Understand Other Persons Emotions Better
To Make a Long Story Short
Quick Positive Efforts For Handling Emotions
1. Think Before You React Immdetialy
2. Stand In Other Person Shoes For a Minute
3. Be Kind To You and Others (Practice)
4. Distract Yourself ( Even a Bubble Bath, Long Drive, Painting, Nature, Painting)
5. Don’t Get Into a Negative Thinking
6. Appreciate Small Things In Life
7. Be Grateful
8. Notice all Good Things Around You Keep a Track
9. Keep Updating Your Strength
10. Apprectiate Others
11. Accept People and Things as Such
12. List Goes On…Keep Adding
Who are Emotional Strong People ???
Are more adaptable to change.
Are able to recognize and express their needs.
They can learn from mistakes and criticism.
Tend to see the larger perspective in a challenging situation and
They Are able to recover more quickly from emotional wounds such as failure or rejection.
Ps: Ask A Question To Yourself
ARE YOU EMTIONALLY STRONG???